And the most Caucasian quote of the year goes to…
Michele Bachmann! (Applause)
When the ‘Tea Party’ favorite Michele Bachmann was recently asked about Miley (Hannah’s dead cause I killed her) Cyrus’ booty jiggling SNL parody of her. Mrs. Bachmann was quoted as saying “I’ve never done twerking.” This quote reminds me of Eugene Levey’s many moments of ironic usage of hip hop jargon. Or more recently the Oscar Meyer commercial where the dad uses modern slang with his son to get the last piece of bacon. (Holler!) But Bachmann’s attempt at ‘cool’ was not attempt at satire, and is in a long line of verbal fails.
Twerking is not the only thing Bachmann hasn’t ‘done.’
Here are some other things the Minnesota Rep. has never done:
- Get the nomination from her own party to run for POTUS.
- Helped to bring down the national debt.
- Help to create a decent economy.
- Correctly quote Shakespeare.
- Look good eating phallic food
- Repeal Obamacare.
- Shake the nickname bat – s**t Bachmann.
- Successfully pray anyone’s gay away.